On our trip around Australia we stayed here for six nights. Great choice, we had Room 29 which overlooked the road on the quiet side. Lovely balcony to relax after a busy day doing tours. It is an apartment you stay in with a kitchen, lounge and bedroom with a bathroom that has a spa bath. Place was spotless and we enjoyed our stay with Gordon and Rae booking several tours for us and they give you a free bottle of wine for every tour booked over I think a few hundred bucks and since all the tour offices charge the same price it is a nice bonus. Would definitely stay again if in Port Douglas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Cher Du Monde is located in the very heart of Port Douglas, a short walk from trendy outdoor cafés, restaurants, the Marina Mirage and world famous Four Mile Beach.Le Cher Du Monde consists of 27 single bedroom self-contained spa apartments,with a King size bed, a balcony or patio, heated pool, gazebo and BBQ area in tropical setting. Ideal for visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Cher Du Monde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cher Du Monde Hotel Port Douglas
- Best Western Port Douglas