A late flight meant a late arrival so no one to meet us. It's not easy to find even though it's on the main street and we struggled to find our key then room. Initially we found all the rules and regulations very off putting but after a while realised that they didn't inconvenience us much and meant that standards are maintained. The room had everything we needed and we were perfectly located for shops, bars and restaurants. Nice pool area although we didn't make much use of it during our 5 days. Overall good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Cher Du Monde is located in the very heart of Port Douglas, a short walk from trendy outdoor cafés, restaurants, the Marina Mirage and world famous Four Mile Beach.Le Cher Du Monde consists of 27 single bedroom self-contained spa apartments,with a King size bed, a balcony or patio, heated pool, gazebo and BBQ area in tropical setting. Ideal for visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Cher Du Monde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cher Du Monde Hotel Port Douglas
- Best Western Port Douglas