My husband and I spent 4 days in November, 2012, for the Total Solar Eclipse in Port Douglas. From the first greeting of welcome by the very friendly managers, we knew we had found a special place. The apartment was spacious, the kitchen was well equipped, bed and pillows comfortable, and the shower rated a 10. Each room has a patio, table and chairs, and drying rack for laundry. Compared to the remote location of other hotels, this hotel is located right in the midst of town, close to the beaches, marina, restaurants, and market. No need for a car or bus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Cher Du Monde is located in the very heart of Port Douglas, a short walk from trendy outdoor cafés, restaurants, the Marina Mirage and world famous Four Mile Beach.Le Cher Du Monde consists of 27 single bedroom self-contained spa apartments,with a King size bed, a balcony or patio, heated pool, gazebo and BBQ area in tropical setting. Ideal for visiting the Great Barrier Reef and Rainforest ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Le Cher Du Monde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Cher Du Monde Hotel Port Douglas
- Best Western Port Douglas