As a regular visitor to Port Douglas I have stayed at Freestyle several times now. We are always made to feel welcome and special, love the welcome basket! It is a small resort and only a short walk to the Main Street in Port and Four Mile beach. This is ideal, you can walk to the shops and be in the hub and action as you please, and more importantly when you want to remove yourself and just chill, you can. Relax by the pool or enjoy your own private balcony, the gardens are a great example of unique tropical plants. Have never had a problem with cleanliness or presentation. Prices are very reasonable for this part of the world. We will continue to return to stay at Freestyle.
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning swimming pool is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.