My husband and I stayed at Freestyle 2years ago with another couple and fell in love with Port Douglas.
After having a baby 9 months ago we both decided that we needed a relaxing first family holiday, and what better place to visit but Freestyle Resort Port Douglas.
We did not even bother looking for other accommodation in Port Douglas, because we were just so happy with the service last time, from the owners Anne and Jason.
Not only is the service fast, helpful and sincerely caring- but Freestyle is located only a short stroll to the shops and four mile beach.
Freestyle was fantastic and gave us a ground floor room to accommodate our baby and his pram. We hired a very good condition high chair from Freestyle as well. The kitchen in our room had everything we needed and when my husband caught fish, Anne was quick to leave extra chopping boards on our doorstep along with a printout instructions on how to cook the fish the correct way. The bedroom, bathroom, tv room etc are all as described on their web page.
The pool is regularly cleaned and maintained, BBQ facilities are also clean with everything that you need to cook with.
I also enjoyed waking up to the birds and seeing the numerous green tree frogs located in the lily pond around the pool.
Basically to sum it up WE LOVE FREESTYLE!!! WE LOVE ANNE AND JASON
Thanks for making our holiday so special!!!
Love Phil, Vanessa and Matthew (Who loved the NZ Kiwi toy!!)
Anne easily booked us into Quicksilver great Barrier reef tours
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning swimming pool is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.