We travelled to Port Douglas from New Zealand for a 8 night getaway. We're a young couple and this was our first holiday away together, so we weren't really sure what we were after when we were looking at places - but Freestyle definitely hit the spot. Our room was amazing, the perfect size with a lounge and large tv, small but decent kitchen and nice bedroom. Freestyle is nice and close to the town centre. The first couple of days we hired bikes and it took us about 4 mins max to bike to the main street, and less than 10 minutes to walk. Anne was lovely, so accommodating and caring. I would definitely recommend Freestyle to people of all ages.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Freestyle Resort Apartments are favourites in the Port Douglas market. We experience high repeat visitation with many guests returning on an annual basis. Located beachside of Port Douglas with parkland opposite and to the North our location is second to none. Our award winning swimming pool is a favourite spot for a quiet read, or just taking in the sun in a lovely tropical garden setting. The little extras like great personalised service from your resident managers Anne & Jason, complimentary pool towels, mid-week room services and free wi-fi broadband internet sets the scene. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Freestyle Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Freestyle Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Freestyle Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Freestyle Hotel