We stayed here at the beginning of our travels around Australia and could not have chosen a better place. Nice peceful appartments, two minutes stroll to the beach (should you wish to stray from the two beautiful pools they have there).
Good size appartments with all mod cons supplied. It was a little strange to get used to the bathroom also being the laundry room at first but all worked well.
This is a family run business, and the husband and wife team really do help you a lot.
There is A great BBQ area with tools provided and you can sit by the pool at night and eat in peace.
The appartments are a 5 min walk into the main shopping area and could not be better positioned.
We would return if we were in the area again as Port Douglas in itself is an excellent place to visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas