Great spot. Firstly, beach terraces is in a great location, easy to walk to shops, pubs, supermarket, restaurants and the beach. The facilities are great for families, with self contained rooms with everything you need. The pool is shaded and ideal for toddlers to adults. The managers let you do your own thing and aren't in your face. Very thoughtful. Well priced and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas