We have stayed at numerous accommodation establishments in Port Douglas - some poor and some great. This was perfect for us - 2 bedroom apartment for my husband and I and our 2.5 year old. It's spacious, very clean, close to the beach and to the main street of Port Douglas. The rooms are well equipped and not just with cheap and nasty appliances (sharp knives, large fridge, dishwasher, heaps of cooking pots and pans, containers etc) The resorts facilities are clean too I.e. bbq, swimming pools etc. Would definitely stay here again and again. Management are great to deal with and are friendly and understanding. A+
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location..Location..Just 70 meters to famous Four Mile beach and a 5 minute walk to the town centre, the Beach Terraces has 20 1,2 and 3 Bedroom apartments, fully self-contained,air-conditioned with private balconies. Amenities include a Lagoon pool with waterfall and Spa, separate wading pool, BBQ area with sun-deck and a 3rd adjoining pool. Spotlessy clean and very well appointed you will be happy with your choice to stay at the Beach Terraces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Beach Terraces reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Terraces Port Douglas
- Beach Terraces Hotel Port Douglas