I stayed 5 nights in a one bedroom apartment. It was very clean, spacious and the balcony overlooked the pool as it was on the 3rd floor. There was everything needed in the room - just look around the corner for the cupboard with the plates in it! It is in a great location - just a block from the main street and the owner John is very helpful and obliging. There are plenty of lounges by the pool that are quite comfortable. There is also a BBQ which I didn't use but looked great.
The only thing that was a bit weird was the placement of the button to turn the spa/hot tub on - its over by the fence and you have to walk on pebbles and fight the bush to get to it. There might of been another button and I just missed it - but this was a little strange. However once activated the spa/hot tub was lovely. Also the pool needed cleaning with much debris and bugs having fallen in due to the ex cyclone weather that happen on the first couple of days.
Overall a lovely place to be based in Port Douglas!
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel
- Meridian Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Meridian Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Meridian Hotel
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Meridian Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.