“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #48 of 98 Restaurants in Port Douglas
Maroochydore
“A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

I used to live in Port Douglas (before trip advisor became popular) and was a regular at OTZ cafe which is just amazing, however the food at OTZ Niramaya is something else! These extremely talented ladies have once again excelled at everything from the food to the service to the wine list! One of the best dining experiences I have ever had. Keep up the good work ladies you do an AWESOME job!

Only one thing I was disappointed in, which has NOTHING to do with OTZ is the cleanliness of the resort reception. I visited the restaurant 3 times in 6 days and the stairs from reception to the restaurant looked like they hadn't been cleaned in a month and nothing had changed each time I went! Such a shame for an amazing resort which should be in A1 tip top condition!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Melbourne, Australia
“Terrific”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

The operators of this restaurant own a cafe across the road, we are fans of the cafe and when we heard they were operating this restaurant, we gave it a try. We were not disappointed. Fantastcfood, good wine list and very friendly service. Unfortunately, there were only two tables occupied. This was a shame because this place is first class. Highly recommended

Visited September 2013