We were very satisfied with our recent stay at the Port Douglas Retreat. The location is great. 2 blocks from the Main Street, 2 blocks from the pier (where the dive/snorkel boats depart), and 3 blocks from the beach. The service was very nice and it was easy to book tours at the front desk. The pool is bigger than it looks and has a nice fountain. We spent a day laying by the pool and used the bbq area for some lunch. The only reason I give this a rating of 4 instead of 5 is because the rooms are a little dated. And it would have been nice to receive more than just 2 towels, it costs $3 per towel extra.
- Also Known As:
- Port Douglas Retreat Hotel
- Port Douglas Retreat Hotel Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- IDEAL ACCOMMODATION IN PORT DOUGLAS. Port Douglas Retreat Holiday Accommodation offers 3.5 star self-contained studio apartments in Port Douglas, Far North Queensland, Australia. Perfect holiday accommodation for couples or single travellers. EXCELLENT LOCATION. Port Douglas Retreat Holiday Accommodation is superbly located just a few minutes’ walk to Four Mile Beach or Macrossan Street and Marina Mirage. VISITOR INFORMATION. With an in-house tour desk and local knowledge, your hosts can help create your wonderful Port Douglas experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Port Douglas Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.