“great massage!” 5 of 5 stars

+61 497 674 369
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: MASSAGE THERAPY -Sport -Remedial -Deep Tissues -Swedish -Pregnancy -Aromatherapy -Reflexology -Hot Stone SPA THERAPY -Facials -Scrub -Wraps -Foot Therapy
Sydney, Australia
“great massage!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

What a relaxing experience thanks! I was presently surprised by the atmosphere of this day spa and the treatment was fantastic. Recommended!

Visited August 2013

Geelong, Australia
“Wonderful relief from neck and shoulder pain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I only had 4 days in Port Douglas and was not sure if I would have a massage or not, but then started talking to some other guests who had both had a session with Jane and they told me to make sure I did because they thought she was wonderful. So I did, and boy were they right. This was only the second massage I have ever had and Jane made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. She practises her skill in a calm and confident manner, with amazing results. The burning sensation at the base of my skull disappeared and my head, neck and shoulders felt tension-less for the first time in months. Thank you Jane!

Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Freedom of movement at last.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

When I arrived at Shantara my back was feeling very stiff and sore which is a problem I often have, I decided to have a massage, and am thankfull I did, its been nearly 2 weeks and my back has felt great since visiting Jane at Shantara day spa, I think I'll go for another before I go home. Just heavenly!

Melbourne, Australia
“5 star quality massage without the pricetag”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I stayed in Port Douglas for a week in July 2013. During this time, I had a badly sprained ankle so I had four massages in total in Port Douglas. After my first massage at a different place that was below par, I found Jane at Shantara Day Spa. I'm so glad I did!

I ended up having 3 massages with Jane during the week and now that I'm back in Melbourne, I wish she was closer.

Her massages are brilliant. She really listens to the body and finds all the tension points to provide a great amount of relief. She has a great personality and by far the best Masseur in Port Douglas. I have no hesitation in recommending her. Cheers, Jarrod.

Cairns
“Back pain, shoulders. REAL HELP..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I have had many a massage, but the lady I want to tell you about does not even know how talented she is.. Jane from Shantara Resort, who is an amazing therapist , sorted out my back and shoulder problems..Do yourself a favour, if you are in need of care for any of these ailments, or just want to be pamperd spend your money wisely and do your body a favour and visit Jane at Shantara..Your body will love you.. P.S. facials are great tooooo.. Lynne