“epic fun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 15 attractions in Port Douglas
Type: Biking Trails
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Great way to spend Half a Day or A night Riding on the Famous Bump Track. We cater for small groups and provide great bikes and equipment. We aim to make your smile bigger as the ride gets rougher.
Broadbeach, Australia
“epic fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

I done this tour at the last minute as i seen the brochure at the hotel . Was the highlight of the trip for me, super fun downhill ride with only a couple of steeper hill climbs. A great owner/tour guide. .The forest and the creeks were awesome at night , i would recommend a reasonable fitness level but you don't have to be super fit to do this ride. A bloke took along a girl friend with no mtb experience and she loved it. If your after something different or are in to mtb or cycling your going to love it. I will do this again next time i'm in port douglas. Cheers

Visited July 2013

Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

My 12 year old son and I did this trip and it was nearly the absolute highlight of our entire Australia trip. Adventurous mountain biking at night down hill with as much as speed and bumps as you can handle - easy to control your speed for just the right amount of thrill for whatever you want. We saw a big python, smaller adder and had a great time. I would recommend this trip for anyone. A great break from snorkeling/scuba. Our guide was fantastic - friendly, fun, enthusiastic. I wish the whole family had come (the girls stayed home to go shopping in port douglas, but they would have loved it).

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Perfect experience for date night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

My turn for date night, so I surprised my wife with a mountain bike tour down the Bump Track in Port Douglas. Such a great way to experince the wild life whilst have an awesome riding experience. Johnny is a great tour guide, allowing for experienced and intermediate riders to equally enjoy the ride. The lights make for easy viewing, and Giant bikes make sure it's a comfortable ride. Just great fun!!

Visited June 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Fanatical experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Absolutely fanatical, I have never done anything like this before. Noni and BJ were fantastic, showed us wildlife, whilst riding up and down hills through creeks. Highly adventurous but so calming at the same time. Will definitely do this again! I recommend that everyone should try this, it would suit most fitness levels and you can go at your own pace all you need is your bottle of water! This has changed my whole view on mountain bike riding

Visited June 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Something Different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Nothing but great things to say about this tour. Downhill mountain biking... at night!! What a rad concept. Our guide Johnny led us down the infamous Bump Track on bikes that have the cogs and equipment to rival most Formula One cars. If you like your adventures a little left of field, we highly recommend the Bike N Hike tour.

Jase & Danny