We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment in the Mantra Heritage. We didn't book through the hotel directly but through an agent called The Boutique Collection (http://www.theboutiquecollection.com.au), as the prices were cheaper. They manage an array of properties in the area and we chose the Mantra. Highly recommend this hotel/apartment accommodation, and also highly recommend using this agent. The Mantra location was right on Macrossan Street, close to Coles and all the bars and restaurants that Port Douglas has to offer. The apartment was lovely, clean and very comfortable and modern. We even had a spa pool on the balcony which was great fun and a perfect way to relax after a long day exploring the area. But it was the small touches that impressed me - such as washing powder and fresh clean kitchen cloths, which is why I would book through Boutique Collection again! Ask for Eddie!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short stroll from the wharf and Four Mile Beach, Mantra Heritage provides a pleasant holiday location perfect for couples or families alike. The resort is also just a short stroll away from the restaurants, cafés, art galleries, shopping and day spas located on Macrossan Street. Property facilities include: Cabana with barbeque facilities, In-room massage, Saltwater lagoon pools, Secure parking, Spas and sundecks, Tour desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mantra Heritage Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage