This was our second stay at the Mantra Heritage. On both occasions we have enjoyed our stay. We had a one bedroom swim out. There was plenty of room for the two of us plus our 18 month old sleeping in a porta cot.
The room was nice, the staff were helpful and the location in the heart of Macrossan St is excellent.
The large lagoon style swimming pool is only 1.3 m deep which is perfect for swimming with a toddler.
I would recommend you give the Mantra Heritage a go especially for young families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only a short stroll from the wharf and Four Mile Beach, Mantra Heritage provides a pleasant holiday location perfect for couples or families alike. The resort is also just a short stroll away from the restaurants, cafés, art galleries, shopping and day spas located on Macrossan Street. Property facilities include: Cabana with barbeque facilities, In-room massage, Saltwater lagoon pools, Secure parking, Spas and sundecks, Tour desk ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Heritage Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Heritage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Mantra Heritage Hotel Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mantra Heritage