We stayed here for 3 nights in December, the hotel was part of a package with travelonline.
The Location is good, around a 15 minute walk to the restaurants but only 2 minutes to the beach.
The pool is excellent and includes a pool bar.
The rooms are nice, we had quite a few ants but they are everywhere really.
We had breakfast included which is quite basic but saves walking 15 minutes in a morning.
Staff are all very helpful and will recommend good restaurants or tours.
Would definitely stay here again if I went back to cairns.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Portsea Port Douglas
- Mantra Portsea Resort Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Portsea Resort is a short walk to golden beaches and Port Douglas’ main tourist strip on Macrossan Street. The resort offers hotel rooms, one and two bedroom studio apartments. Facilities include three swimming pools, a waterslide, spas and waterfalls linked by a central lagoon with a swim-up pool bar serving drinks and light snacks, exercise room, tennis court, 24 hour reception, barbecue facilities, breakfast room, guest laundry, internet room, PortSea massage room (by appointment), undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mantra PortSea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.