My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights last November.
What a beautiful hotel! Our room had pool access, and what a godsend this was - definitely a great way to beat the heat and humidity of Port Douglas. Swim up bar was fabulous, and Simon, the bartender, was an absolute hoot!
Only let downs were the breakfast, and that there's no restaurant.
But in saying that, there's a great Chinese restaurant pretty much across the road - Han Court. Such delicious food - we're still reminiscing months on!
The town is a nice 10 minute stroll from the hotel.
Definitely recommend staying here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Portsea Resort is a short walk to golden beaches and Port Douglas’ main tourist strip on Macrossan Street. The resort offers hotel rooms, one and two bedroom studio apartments. Facilities include three swimming pools, a waterslide, spas and waterfalls linked by a central lagoon with a swim-up pool bar serving drinks and light snacks, exercise room, tennis court, 24 hour reception, barbecue facilities, breakfast room, guest laundry, internet room, PortSea massage room (by appointment), undercover parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Mantra PortSea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Portsea Port Douglas
- Mantra Portsea Resort Port Douglas