Not only is the location ( at the beach end of Macrossan St) ideal, the service from Fred and Antonia is second to none. Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable sums it up. The point of difference with other similar places we have stayed is that the décor is bright and quirky, not boring and bland. When we return we’ll be requesting a room on the top floor to ensure more light and more sun on the balcony. I would agree with other reviewers that the landscaping and gardens are beautiful but that the pool area is a trifle shady for the ‘winter’ months.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Port Douglas; yet quiet, relaxing and charismatic. Martinique on Macrossan boasts 19 one bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette, bathroom and private balcony. Offering accommodation from one night to ninety one nights, this French Caribbean style complex is perfect for those wanting to escape the masses, stroll the beach just metres away, enjoy a BBQ in the lovingly maintained courtyard, or simply want to relax by the delightful pool area. This resort is one of a kind in Port Douglas, quiet, centrally located, charming, accepts one night stays and is child free. If you want to enjoy the tranquility and relaxing nature of this village, you must stay at Martinique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Martinique on Macrossan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique On Macrossan Hotel Port Douglas
- Martinique On Macrossan Port Douglas