I went up to Port Douglas for the marathon.
I found everything to be lovely and the staff to be helpful and friendly.
The room was beautiful.
This is the place to go for peace and relaxation, right on the door step of Four Mile Beach.
I was visiting family. If this is the case for you, just be aware that they are not a hotel for children/wish children to be visiting guests.
Although they were very accommodating of us, I just wasn't aware of this fact when booking and it can be an important point.
If I am coming up by myself, I will definitely book here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Martinique - perfect for a romantic getaway in the heart of Port Douglas; yet quiet, relaxing and charismatic. Martinique on Macrossan boasts 19 one bedroom apartments, each with their own kitchenette, bathroom and private balcony. Offering accommodation from one night to ninety one nights, this French Caribbean style complex is perfect for those wanting to escape the masses, stroll the beach just metres away, enjoy a BBQ in the lovingly maintained courtyard, or simply want to relax by the delightful pool area. This resort is one of a kind in Port Douglas, quiet, centrally located, charming, accepts one night stays and is child free. If you want to enjoy the tranquility and relaxing nature of this village, you must stay at Martinique. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Martinique on Macrossan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martinique On Macrossan Hotel Port Douglas
- Martinique On Macrossan Port Douglas