I liked the extent of the "natural" pools at this hotel, quite different from other hotels. The grounds are quite nice for walking around and the beach is decent as well. Many travelers have recently complained about the outdated interior and the hotel is planning a refurbishment. My wife and I did find the rooms a little dated, but it didn't bother us too much. Cleanliness wasn't an issue for our stay.
If you get a good deal, this hotel is still worth checking out. I used SPG points to stay, but I wouldn't have paid the rates they were asking in cash. I'd be curious to visit again after the refurbishment.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private Villas on 4 mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.