This was my second stay at Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas and we were impressed again. Sadly it is tired and in need of major renovations but you can't complain too much as the location and facilities far outweigh the "Christopher Skase" gold and peach colour schemes.
It's a great place for families or for couples with facilities catering for all groups. The rooms are clean and comfortable but they are in need of renovation to bring them from the 80's into a modern feel. The staff are pleasant and they are happy to provide advice or give suggestions on eateries or places to visit. There are ample eateries on site but open your wallet because it isn't cheap to eat there. Simple foods are expensive compared to the resort prices you'll pay there.
Would I go back? Yes I would, I miss the place already after a lovely 7 day stay.
- Lagoon Pools
- Proximity To Beach
- Well priced accommodation!
- Cheese platter and bottle of red on arrival!
- Tired Décor
- Rooms Need Renovations
- Breakfast - Service is average and slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private villas on Four Mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton