I recently spend the long Anzac weekend at the hotel. The grounds and property are great and have so much potential but it does feel like the resort has seen better days. The entire staff was wonderful and very service oriented. They should be commended. The rooms were very clean and orderly but were dated. They need a remodel. The gym (across the street at The Mirage) was VERY dated and needs upgrades. The pool and resort grounds were great and very well maintained which was wonderful beaus you don't spend much time in the room anyway. It is a good resort for families as there are many great pool activities and attractions (blow up water obstacle courses) for kids to play on. Overall it was a good experience that could have been spectacular due to the location if the resort decor and inside amenities were upgraded.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private villas on Four Mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.