We were fortunate to have had a week there in Feb 2013. It is set in 23 connected lagoons by 4 mile beach. WOW. Our room faced the lagoons and we had a wonderful view. The room was very large and was very well appointed with a fab large bathroom. Good towels and toiletries every day. I must say all the staff were so helpful , cheerful and so nice. The gardens are beautiful and so natural. It was lovely being so close to the beach and being able to access it so easily. We ate there and the restaurants were very good and were not that expensive considering that the hotel is 5 star. We had room service a couple of times and the service was very good. My only complaint was that the hotel had no entertainment and as it is out of town that would be nice. The bus service though was good and at least it ran until 11.oo p.m.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private villas on Four Mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Otel and Venere so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.