We were travelling as a party of 7. On arrival our checkin agent was not welcoming and lacked a friendly personality that you come to expect on arrival at any hotel/resort. I was very disappointed and upset to be told that whilst a travel cot had been requested, there was no record of this and if I did require a cot there would be a fee of $25 per night. I've stayed in many hotels and resorts and never had to pay for a cot. The rooms we stayed in were very clean and of a decent size and could probably do with updating. The pillows were a bit of a mixed bag. Some good, others flat and lumpy and could do with being replaced. The breakfast was excellent and offered huge variety. We ate at both restaurants for dinner and both provided good food and value for money. The grounds and gardens are well maintained and provided a lovely tropical oasis. The pools were also good. The option of not having your room serviced each day and receiving a $15 credit towards food and beverages was an excellent idea and a shame more hotels don’t offer this. Overall resort staff were warm, welcoming and very friendly and contributed to our wonderful holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private Villas on 4 mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Starwood APAC, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.