We stayed at the Sheraton for our last 4 nights on our 3 week trip to Australia. We are so glad we did as it was so relaxing. The hotel is fanstatic and whilst some reviews have said it is dated etc wedidnt feel this way at all. It isnt necessarily modern in is decor but has all the modern facilities you would need. We had a huge room with a balcony and everything felt so luxurious. The pools are brilliant and werent ever too crowded and ample sun loungers were available. The breakfast was HUGE and delicioius and had a vast array of choices. The only downfall was its not really in walking distance to the town during the evenings once it gets dark however there is a shuttle bus although it is a little pricey. Other than that we really loved it at the resort and felt completly relaxed.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private Villas on 4 mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.