We stayed 4 nights in June 2012, upon arrival our rooms were not ready as we were early so the staff were pleasant and stored our luggage offered us a cool drink. This place is very large and the rooms are spread out, if you have problems walking distances and stairs then its not for you. The rooms are very large and comfortable however it looked like something out of the eighties. Room service is very poor, it took forever to get anything. The pools are fantastic. Location is a little way from town but there is a shuttle bus available at a price.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private Villas on 4 mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Starwood APAC, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com, Olotels, Otel, Stentorian NV and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.