Had a relaxing stay at the resort. Kids loved the pools and afternoon High Tea in the lounge was good value for the money. Went for the November Solar Eclipse, clouds got in the way for parts of it but amazing none the less.
Our standard room was very large, the lighting controls are very retro, would have been very high tech in the 80's a bit dated now but cool anyway.
Overall the resort is older compared to more modern facilities but the staff was pleasant, the room was clean and the pools were great. We would stay again.
Never saw anyone on the golf course, weird??? We didn't golf but if you went early to avoid the heat/humidity the course looked interesting.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Hotel
- Sheraton Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Sheraton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront Resort with guest rooms and private Villas on 4 mile beach, convenient to Great Barrier Reef & deep-sea fishing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Olotels, Otel, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sheraton Mirage Port Douglas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.