We stayed for 9 nights & enjoyed our time here. The location is a short 5 min walk to the Four Mile Beach & around 10mins or 3 kms into Macrossan street.
If you don't have a car, the bus service passes reception every 30mins, so a car is not mandatory.
The restaurant & pool is very good, the staff are friendly & we would return again if in Port Douglas.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Resort Port Douglas Hotel Port Douglas
- Ramada Resort Port Douglas Hotel
- Mercure Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Mercure
- Treetops Port Douglas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in a topical oasis .... Located a short walk from Port Douglas' famous Four Mile Beach the Ramada Resort Port Douglas provides a laid back tropical oasis set amongst relaxing rainforest gardens. The centerpiece of the resort is the heated tropical lagoon pool complete with waterfall and swim-up bar. The resort surrounds a unique pocket of Melaleuca rainforest, free flowing waterways and delightful lily ponds. Large barramundi can be seen swimming in the ponds, native birds and Ulysses butterflies with the iridescent blue wings make the gardens their home. Ramada Resort Port Douglas is the perfect base to just kick back and relax or for those who wish to get out and experience the World Heritage rainforests, Great Barrier Reef or the many attractions, tours and activities the region has to offer. Spacious and air-conditioned rooms, on-site restaurant and bar and the modern resort facilities all combine to make the Ramada Resort the perfect choice for your Port Douglas holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Otel so you can book your Ramada Resort Port Douglas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.