If you're looking for a clean, modestly priced, friendly hotel you have found it!
Just a 20 min walk to town, face it - most of us need this! if not there is a bus stop right out front and bikes to use at no cost.
The couple that run the hotel are good people and will help you with anything you can imagine needing while you stay in Port Douglas, they also deliver a light breakfast every evening so you can injoy in your own kitchenette at your own pace the following morning.
For the price you can't beat the Lazy Lizard, I would recommend this hotel to anyone Iooking to stay in Port Douglas.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per studio. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool and waterfall. Relax and enjoy the quiet setting with a barbeque beside the pool. The staff at our free tour desk can advise on tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, which ever suits your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.