The rooms are large and comfortable and their servicing is first class. But remember it is a motor inn rather than a resort. The pool is small (and rather public near the entrance) and the rooms look out onto the parking area. The owners have placed attractive vegetation between the rooms and the long line of car parks but there is not much else to look at. Jim & Penny who manage the motor inn are extremely helpful and hard working. If you just want a good place to bed down in comfort this is a great base from which to see Port Douglas, the reef and surrounding areas.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rates are for 2 people. Maximum 4 people per studio. Set in tranquil tropical garden surrounds with saltwater pool and waterfall. Relax and enjoy the quiet setting with a barbeque beside the pool. The staff at our free tour desk can advise on tours to the reef or rainforest and beyond, which ever suits your needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lazy Lizard Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.