I only ever bother writing reviews for experiences worth writing about - either unbelievably good or equally bad. This place was absolutely stunning, beautiful inside and out. The private rooftop pool, bbq and dining area were amazing and the place was immaculately clean (a bit of a pet issue for me). The location was what I would call the best in town - 100m from the beach yet a few hundred metres from the main shops and a 10 minute walk from the marina. The service was also great, as the staff were friendly and helpful without being intrusive. Whilst not cheap, it was quite reasonable for the standard you get.
I will definitely be staying there again when I'm next in Port Douglas.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heavenly retreat awaits at Coconut Grove, tropical north Queensland’s newest and most luxurious Port Douglas accommodation.Situated just 140m from magnificent Four-Mile Beach, divine views of rainforest, mountains and blue seas can be enjoyed in absolute privacy from a choice of 33 glamorous holiday apartments. Fully contained and complete with their own outdoor entertaining terraces which extend seamlessly from sophisticated living areas, our Terrace Pool, Balcony and Penthouses are so self-contained, you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Priceline, Olotels and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.