This is our second time staying here this year. We loved it the first time, and enjoying it just as much this time around. It's like a home away from home. Full kitchen, large entertainment area with private pool and spa. Large spacious living area. Little details like a fruit and cheese platter on arrival. Salt and pepper in the pantry. L'occitane products in the bathroom. There is really nothing we're left wanting for. Good for couples or families. If you have the budget to stay here - I strongly recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel Port Douglas
- Coconut Grove Apartments Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A heavenly retreat awaits at Coconut Grove, tropical north Queensland’s newest and most luxurious Port Douglas accommodation.Situated just 140m from magnificent Four-Mile Beach, divine views of rainforest, mountains and blue seas can be enjoyed in absolute privacy from a choice of 33 glamorous holiday apartments. Fully contained and complete with their own outdoor entertaining terraces which extend seamlessly from sophisticated living areas, our Terrace Pool, Balcony and Penthouses are so self-contained, you will never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Stentorian NV, Agoda, Venere, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Coconut Grove Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.