“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Cairns, Australia
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

I have been to Cafe Suprimo twice in the past week to have the Chicken salad special, My partner has had the Seafood Pasta and a meat pizza, I can tell you the food here is AMAZING, and the staff are wonderful :) such lovely people. The food is very well priced, you get amazing food for less money than you expected. I am a local so my partner and i will definitely be becoming regulars here :)

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Adelaide
“Great value, friendly staff, beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

I came here last night on my final evening in Cairns and just loved it. I didn't expect much for the prices, but we were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the food. I had the salt and pepper calamari which was actually really tender, a contrast to the stock standard. The service was great - lovely friendly staff. There are some great prices on the menu, especially the 13.90 deals. All dinner mains come with a complimentary pancake which was deliciously light and fluffy. Gorgeous setting on Cairns Marina, and probably the best value you will find considering the other restaurants all seem to have dishes around the $30 + mark. Thanks Caffé Suprimo, I'll certainly be back the next time I head to Cairns!

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Newcastle, Australia
“Good value meals”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

Unfortunately, we only discovered this restaurant a couple of days before leaving Cairns. Their $14 meals specials were very good value. They offer pasta, pizza, seafood & meat dishes etc & serve main meals all day. The café is licensed.
We arrived for an early dinner & were served quickly by the friendly staff........I noticed that the restaurant became very busy as the night wore on.
I had a pasta special which was good & my husband was also happy with his fish dish.
Pleasantly surprised to be offered a complimentary pancake for dessert - it was light & fluffy & served with maple syrup & cream.
There's indoor & outdoor seating with water views as it's situated on the marina.

Visited July 2014
Maroochydore, Australia
“Best Dianne Sauce”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

Went here for dinner, not an overly busy night.
Was greeted and seated with a bottle of water and menu straight away.
No table service here, all meals and drinks are ordered at the bar, which for a lone diner is frustrating.
Garlic bread came out fairly quickly, more of a fat pizza style, nice but could have been cooked a tad longer. I then waited about 40 mins for my main. Once it did come it was great and the Dianne sauce was fantastic. Best I've had in years. Staff were all really friendly and helpful, just the cooking time was a bit off. But would go again for sure.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Value for money”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Chose this restaurant for lunch and we were not disappointed. Beautiful view of the harbour. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Open chicken grill was beautiful and value for money. Order a coffee and a free delicious pancake maple syrup and cream is included. Great place and highly recommend it