“Most awesome crew in the whole region of cairns!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #43 of 133 Activities in Cairns
Type: Specialty Shops, Adventure
“Most awesome crew in the whole region of cairns!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Some friends and I took a ssi open water course and had the most dedicated and inspirational diving instructors. Rico, the assistant instructor was great to supply Matt. We nailed the test before going on the water, with ease. Matt was the most chill dude I've ever met, but when it comes to diving, he will blow your mind. Knows everything, won't allow you to make mistakes. Rico was quite alike Matt. Dedicated, knew his stuff, and both heaps of fun on the kangaroo explorer when we wasn't diving.
One thing to say. Are you guys in cairns and interested in an open water certificate.. Ask for Rico and Matt as instructors!

• Polish first
Singapore
“CDC Cairns excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Big thanks to the professional staff; very dedicated, helpful, funny people who made my 3 day dive trip a fantastic experience!!! Well organized, safety first, great dive sites in the Great Barrier Reef. Good food & drinks onboard the "Kangaroo Explorer". Well done guys and girls. Arjan Leijs, 23, 24, 25 April 2013.

4 attraction reviews
“Awsome, crew, diving location, morning pick up, excellent organization, the best day in ahstralia thanks to these guys.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Online booking, perfect services, great dive insteuctors, excellent food on board. Totally relaxed, such nice people organizing the trip speaking mane languages so international visitors have no trouble, non divers get good instructions, snorkelling is amazing at the graet barrier
Katerina

Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Diving Down Under”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

Coming from the UK on a preplanned trip, I didn't know what to expect.My last dive was 9years ago. Even though I am not a young traveller I was made welcome on K.E. and felt at home.I would like to thank 2 Instructors in particular. Jocelyn Davies for her professionalism and kindness in making me feel safe and comfortable on my 1st dive, and May Joshi who was buddied with me on my penultimate dive for her compassion in a very friendly and professional manner. My thanks go to all the crew who made the trip so awsome.Yes there were times when vis was not perfect but that did not spoil the overall experience of 3 days on the dive boat. A fantastic part of my trip, and I would hope to come again. I would recommend you to everyone who gets the opportunity to Dive the GBR.

Visited March 2013
“Fantastic crew, boat, and diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Great company with great crew who are helpful and skilled at what they do. Completed "Stress and Rescue" dive course which was a lot of fun and pushed my confidence and skill levels to new heights. Cheers