“So much fun and easier to pick up than I thought!” 5 of 5 stars

$127*
and up
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Don't let anything hold you back, not even gravity! Flyboard Cairns is the Premier Flyboard destination in Australia to learn to fly under our instruction & supervision. We are located at Marlin Marina in the heart of Cairns & at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef. Our year round tropical warmth & sun make us the best choice & ultimate location for your Flyboard experience. Flyboarding IS for everyone! We've flown all ages from 16 to 75 with varying levels of health & fitness. We'll have you up & flying quickly or you'll have your money back! We're the only company that offers this guarantee! The hardest part is coming out to give it a crack, you don't need any experience we will help guide you the whole way. Sessions start with a safety briefing by your instructor where we'll explain rules & flight basics. After a short 3 minute jet ski ride outside of the Marina to our flight area, your instructor will guide you through our award winning program where you're guaranteed to fly! Most people are flying in 10 minutes or less. Once you start to show basic control and build some confidence, your Instructor will guide you through basic tricks like Dolphin Diving, 360 + degree turns, reverse bungees & more. We'll teach you whichever tricks you are keen to try & avoid the ones that you feel aren't for you. We'll end your session with a bit of freestyle time so you can combine all the tricks you've learned & express yourself while defying gravity! Flyboarding is the fastest growing water sport on the planet, come out with us and see what it's all about! Australia, Cairns & Flyboard... Adventure is waiting!
Queenstown, New Zealand
“So much fun and easier to pick up than I thought!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

This was something I always wanted to try, I thought it would take me a while to learn however Luke and Chris were fantastic instructors and got me up right away. From there they taught me some tricks and my confidence grew. I recommend this to everyone it feels like you are flying!

Visited June 2014

Gold Coast, Australia
“Its true, people can fly!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

Fly boarding almost didnt seem real to me, because of how easy & how much control you can have over the board! It is so fun & felt really safe to me! The best part about it, anyone can do it & for people that pick up things fast will have lots of fun on it aswell because there are so many different tricks you can learn fly boarding like backflips, diving & spins! Cant wait to get back out there & do it again!

“Awesome!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

One of the best things I have ever done! The team at Flyboard Cairns were extremely professional and walked me through the whole thing! At the start I was unsure if I would have been able to do it as I have extremely bad ankles after breaking them numerous times, but the boots were really comfortable and light on my feet, and I had no pain or troubles at all. It was such a cool and unique experience, unlike anything I have ever done! Thanks Flyboard Cairns!!!!!
Brad

Mission Beach
“FLYTASTIC!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I LOVED IT!!! I'm a Cairns local, and have to say I'll be recommending this to all my friends! It was so much fun and the guy's made me feel so comfortable. If your heading to Palm Cove this is a must do!

Cairns
“epic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Seriously, it is the newest extreme sport on the market and it is powered by a jet ski, how cool is that. Initially I thought I may struggle with it but the boys walked us through every step and made it so simple to understand, Flyboard Cairns are professionals and know how to communicate the movements needed to get you up and flying with confidence. By half way through I felt totally confident in the air and started trying to copy the tricks I'd seen the boys do, which probably got some good laughs from the beach! Pure awesome and great value for money

Visited June 2014