“Best Thai food in a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Tia's Cafe in Cairns
227 Sheridan st, Cairns, Queensland, Australia
Improve this listing
Ranked #29 of 429 Restaurants in Cairns
“Best Thai food in a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

Went here as it came recommended by the jeweller who sold my husband the present he bought me for our anniversary. Don't let the simple decor or the fact they sell chicken and chips fool you. Hands down the absolute best thai food in cairns. (And I think I've tried most of them now) Very polite, attentive staff also. We'll definitely be going back.

Cairns, Australia
“fussy eater”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

With having a food allergy it is hard to find a place too eat that can cater to my needs.I have found a thai food place that can accommodate to me. The service is|was great they are very welcoming when you walk in the door.I look forward to taking my friends there next year.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Cairns, Australia
“Fantastic food for locals and visitors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

We eat here at least once a week. The food is cooked fresh and with home grown ingredients. Try the Vietnamese Pork Roll or the laksa! They have takeaway or dine in options.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Wish we found it earlier”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

It's not fancy decor but food presentation was restaurant quality. The staff were very pleasant and attentive but left you to enjoy. The place has only been open for 4 months and they're very popular for home delivery & take away. Shame we go to Melbourne Sunday. Thanks Tia.

• Visited July 2013