Stayed here back in July 2013 for 10 nights, reception staff were very helpful and went out of there way to book us many activities. We ate dinner in the restaurant every night and were looked after extremely well with excellent food. The room was clean and well kept but I do advise to keep your doors locked at night as the people above us were broken into one night. We did have a couple of noisy nights with people running around and banging doors but I reported this to reception and it soon ceased. I did want to stay there for our next trip but unfortunately they were not able to accommodate us this year. All in all it is a great hotel and would recommend it to anyone planning a trip to Cairns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cairns Queenslander is one of Cairns most popular accommodation & restaurant properties and is your ideal comfortable base from which to discover the surrounding natural beauty of the Great Barrier Reef and World Heritage Rainforest. Property location is ideally situated within easy walking distance to the Cairns Esplanade waterfront, numerous restaurants, convenience shopping and for our corporate clientele close to Cairns Central Business District. Conveniently divided into two separate buildings, you're offered a superb choice of accommodation options. The east wing provides AAA rated 4 Stars (DELUXE) modern contemporary designed hotel rooms, one & two bedroom serviced apartments. Separated by undercover walkway is our west wing AAA rated 3.5 Stars (STANDARD) traditional Queenslander style suites & family two bedroom serviced apartments. All guest rooms are styled for comfort and your convenience; include air-conditioning, ceiling fans, refrigerators, flat-panel TV, FREE Wi-Fi access and your very own private balcony where you can sit out and enjoy Cairns tropical climate. We also certainly take your health and wellbeing seriously; bedroom mattresses and pillows prior to your arrival have been naturally sanitized using the 'Sleep Easy' revolutionary cleaning system. Property features include two swimming pools, 24 hours manned reception, on-site car parking and Cairns favourite char-grill restaurant (Steak on Lake) open daily for breakfast & dinner. Excellent location: the Cairns Queenslander is ideally situated only a short stroll to the North Esplanade parklands, from there you can enjoy a pleasurable walk along the Esplanade walking track (enormous variety of native birdlife, including wild pelicans & lorikeets can be seen daily) towards the lagoon swimming pool and heart of the city. Our friendly staff look forward to welcoming you. Enjoy Your Stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Cairns Queenslander Hotel and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Queenslander Apartments Hotel Cairns
- Queenslander Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Queenslander Hotel