if you visit Cairns then you have to stay here. this place is awesome and i don't think you can even call it a hostel - it is that good. Probably the best i have ever stayed in. (nope i don't work for them. lol).
i was originally booked to stay here for 3 nights but because of over running tours i only stayed one night. how sad this was because the place was great but i had to move on.
the staff are super helpful and even give you a tour of the place when you get there. The hostel is great. the rooms were great and the staff were great. The only downside was that it was just outside the town centre. but for me this was a plus side as i like to have that space.
if you don't stay here then you'll never know what a really good hostel should be.
- Also Known As:
- Travellers Oasis Backpackers Hotel
- Travellers Oasis Backpackers Hotel Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Travellers Oasis Backpackers Hostel in Cairns.Travellers Oasis is a charming little guest house offering cosy and clean facilities to the budget conscious traveller, in a friendly and relaxed environment.Centrally located in a quiet area, our guests can relax in our sparkling pool, or lie back in our hammocks and chill out to the music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Travellers Oasis Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.