We recently stayed 8 nights in a 2 bed, 2 bath luxury villa. This park definitely had everything my kids (9, 6 & 3yrs) could ever dream of - go karts, jumping pillows, mini golf, water park, playground, tennis, fire engine rides, nightly outdoor movies etc. and the staff were amazing!!!! Everybody from reception, café, shop, gardeners etc were so friendly and helpful. The cleaners deserve a medal as the cabin was the cleanest room I've ever come across (including 5 star hotels!). The cabin was very comfortable with a great bed, big tv, well equipped kitchen and I was pleasantly surprised to find a startup supply of tea, coffee etc. and spare toilet rolls as often these aren't included in self contained accommodation. Everything in the park was really well maintained and all the guests seemed very happy. The only thing that is not ideal is the road that runs along the playground side is a little busy & noisy. It didn't particularly bother me as it was only when my kids were at the playground, waterpark & jumping pillows that I noticed it and they are all noisy areas anyway but it was a bit of a shame to be aware of the traffic in the outside world when the rest of the park is so idyllic. I think long term the park should consider putting up some sort of visual/noise barriers. We would definitely stay again as we all had an amazing, relaxing time. Oh and the Signature Burger at the Coconut Café is amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, new under sixes indoor playground, new adults only therapeutic hot spa, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two resort pools (one heated), monster Jumping Pillow, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins for those on a budget.Multi award winning including the 2013 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort