We had the best family holiday ever at Cairns Coconut Resort!! The kids loved it and we did too. There's so many activities to do in the park- mini golf, jumping pillows, splash park, neos, outdoor movies, swimming, go carts. You name it, they have it. Staff are very helpful and welcoming. They know the area well and helped me with directions. The free pancake breaky on the morning after we got there was great as we hadn't been shopping yet. They were yummy. None of us wanted to leave. Thank you for a fantastic trip. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two resort pools, the biggest Jumping Pillow in the Southern Hemisphere and much much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins for those on a budget.Multi award winning including the 2013 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort