The Coconut Holiday Resort was just beautiful. The staff were extremely helpful and the cleanliness of the facilities was amazing. The caravan sites were big and easy to get into as well as being lovely and grassy and plenty of shade. A perfect place for families especially but great place for the Grey Nomads as well to sit and relax for awhile. Only minutes to get into the city of Cairns and all the major shopping centres but far enough out of Cairns to get out of traffic. All in all a wonderful place to holiday.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, two resort pools, the biggest Jumping Pillow in the Southern Hemisphere and much much more. Accommodation choices from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained with two bathrooms.Multi award winning including the 2010 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.