We booked a 10 day trip and stayed in a Cabin at the resort .. I thought it was a little bit pricey when booking but after staying there it was worth it. There was just lots to do for both adults and kids (or adults acting like kid ... me). The splash park was a huge winner with the kids as well as the jumping pillow, outdoor movies every night. The staff were fantastic and always willing to help out where ever they could, from booking tours to just general advice for things to do in and around Cairns and the surrounding area. Would definately stay again. Thanks to everyone at coconut resort for a lovely stay.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, two resort pools, the biggest Jumping Pillow in the Southern Hemisphere and much much more. Accommodation choices from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained with two bathrooms.Multi award winning including the 2010 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.