Had a very friendly lady help us when we first arrived. The cabin was neat but dated. Not good for cooking. The element on the cooker was too dangerous I felt for the kids to be around it. The grounds and facilities are great but the thing that really lets it down for me is the noise. We could hear the Bruce highway at night, then the train thunders past and then on Tuesday night some band is playing very loudly nearby just as the kids are trying to sleep. Definitely not a peaceful place in this respect. Very helpful staff though and would consider coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two resort pools, monster Jumping Pillow, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins for those on a budget.Multi award winning including the 2013 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort