We had 2 nights here recently with friends. We were 2 families and had each booked separate accommodation. I had booked only a few days before we were meant to be staying and I just mentioned that our friends from Brisbane who we hadn't seen in a while were staying and if there was any chance they could put us close to them (I realised this was probably unlikely but thought I would ask). We were so blown away when we arrived, we had both been upgraded to the Sun Lagoon Condos and they had put us next to each other!!! This place is just amazing, it is well run, the staff are friendly AND helpful, it is exceptionally clean and there is loads of facilities and things to do. We are Cairns locals and this is our 3rd visit and every time it is the same faultless experience. The Condos are spacious and well equipped, with huge balconies overlooking the pool. I can't wait to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, two resort pools, the biggest Jumping Pillow in the Southern Hemisphere and much much more. Accommodation choices from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained with two bathrooms.Multi award winning including the 2010 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.