We have just spent Easter 2008 at this incredible Resort here in Cairns. It is a standalone identity in its own rights. We were greeted on arrival in reception by very friendly and helpful staff, to the right we could see a very large display of Awards the park has won annually, North Queensland Awards, Queensland State Awards and the National Australian Tourism awards, spanning down through the years.
Geared up with Maps and information, we made our way down beautiful manicured lawn clad streets with tropical palms and plants of all kinds boarding the lawns to our Deluxe Villa, with very charming décor that boasted all modern conveniences. All which help to make our stay just perfect.
Our appreciation so far, was nothing compared to the exhilaration we had exploring this incredible park, discovering the spotlessly clean amenities and the activities available to all, including pools and family areas. It is a child and parents dream Holiday Park alike.
Family lazed around the pools and beside the playgrounds, or playing together the 18 hole putt putt golf, billiards, tennis and table tennis, enormous jumping pillow which were top fun for the adults wanting to find the kid within themselves again… the list of activities is just too great to list, four days was not long enough to try everything, particularly when you have small children who just could not get beyond the garden pool with a whale slide and the extensive children’s playground.. Breakfast could not be eaten fast enough to get out into the day and fun there was to be had. We thoroughly recommend Coconut Caravan Park to all; they have everything to suit everyone’s needs, from luxury to camp sites for the adventurer... Why did it take us so long to find something so wonderful right at our own front door here in Cairns
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-friendly self-contained accommodation with the most amazing range of free activities including SPLASH water park, mini golf, the NEOS interactive playground, two resort pools, monster Jumping Pillow, tennis court and much, much more. Accommodation choices range from luxury three bedroom Condos, fully self contained Villas with two bathrooms to Tropical Cabins for those on a budget.Multi award winning including the 2013 Australian Tourism Award for Best Tourist & Holiday Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Cairns Coconut Holiday Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cairns Coconut Holiday Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Caravan Coconut Resort