We stayed here for 2 nights and found our stay nice enough. Our room was average sized, clean enough and the bed was comfortable. I still find it hard when hotels have a shower curtain and not a glass door though - not only is it dated but there is also the issue of hygiene. The pool is definitely the highlight of the hotel. The location is ok - the hotel is not really on the esplanade but close enough and a short stroll from the lagoon and restaurants. Service was not great - we had to wait for our room to be ready and also as we had booked 2 nights separately (booked 1 night originally then decided to arrive a day earlier) they made us check out and then check in again which seemed very inefficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 12-story Hotel Towers, 3 blocks from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Low Cost Holidays, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Cairns
- Rydges Cairns