I spent 4 nights in this Hotel in November 2012. A fabulous hotel, with high standards. Beautifully clean with rooms of a very high standard. The Hotel is very conventiently located a short walk from the main Esplanade and Marina. Approx 10 min walk into Centre. The Hotel has a lovely outdoor pool, and provides an excellent breakfast. We only had breakfast, but it was a full buffet style, with everything you can think of to eat, accounting for all palates. Staff most helpful/friendly and tours can be booked from the Hotel. Although recommend going to the Information centre at the Esplanade as it's probably cheaper to do that. The hotel provides a free shuttle bus into town at 3pm 6pm and 9pm, but you either have to walk back or get a taxi or pedicab (great fun on pedicab). A great hotel, thoroughly recommended.Beware Cairns is very very hot in November as it's their summer and burn time is 15 mins. You should apply at least factor 50-100 every 15 minutes.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront 12-story Hotel Towers, 3 blocks from city center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Esplanade Resort Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Esplanade Cairns
- Rydges Cairns