I have returned to the tradewinds yet again,and it just feels like home to me,i even tried to enjoy a change of scenery for a day at the pool of their sister hotel the plaza where I have enjoyed my daily yoga practice,but the pool area,the pool itself,the disgusting towels that looked more like rags,had me glad to return home to the tradewinds where the pool is just perfect for my needs,the pool towels are also of excellent quality(unlike some of the towels in the rooms which were threabare and frayed),but my housekeeping requests were always met with a smile and the staff feel more like old friends,they were really helpful to me and respectful of my disability.
Don't look too close for faults ,as this is not a new hotel and it could do with a bit of a spruce up,but,take it at face value,ask if u need anything,u will find no request is too hard and the staff will do everything they can to make your stay a great one,and like me,u might be tempted to check out newer options,but ,u will always return to what u know and love,the tradewinds,btw,an ocean view 6th floor room is gold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing, 7-story Multi-winged Resort Hotel situated on large single site on the Cairns Esplanade directly across from Trinity Bay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Tradewinds Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Tradewinds Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Tradewinds Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Tradewinds Hotel