A nice hotel, right in the heart of Cairns and 50m from the boardwalk.
We stayed in a reef view room.
Great view of Cairns harbour and Green island.
The boardwalk, just metres away, links you with all the attractions and restaurants.
At the end of the boardwalk is the free swimming pool, and follow the path to the marina precinct.
We received a late checkout on our departure (1pm) which was great.
The price is affordable and the pool is nice for the kids.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing, 7-story Multi-winged Resort Hotel situated on large single site on the Cairns Esplanade directly across from Trinity Bay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Rydges Tradewinds Cairns reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rydges Tradewinds Cairns Hotel Cairns
- Rydges Tradewinds Hotel Cairns
- Cairns Rydges Tradewinds Hotel